Thursday, November 19

we went out to eat tonight at a great seafood place and it was delicious- wine, mustard glazed salmon, chilean sea bass with corn salsa, roasted sweet potato and leeks, asparagus spears, grits... everyone shared everything, so a little taste of everything was what made it so yummy. put together this outfit after flipping through some off the runway model street style.. totally inspiring. i saw these boots on chanel iman that im dying to get. i'll have to find a picture soon (maybe someone knows which ones im talking about? they're knee high with chunky silver wedges and the boots are black suede- gorgeousss).
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

loved the weather tonight- it was cold enough to wear a coat with leggings tonight! who else loves winter fashion!? LOVE it!
xx
(always)alanna

p.s. the fastest way to dry your nail polish? dunk your hands in a bucket of cold water for one minute

22 comments:

Gerri Ward said...

OMG! You are sooo GORGEOUS! I luv your boots but the coat is to die for, the style and color is FABULOUS!:))
xoxox,
Gerri

Emily said...

that blue is such a pretty color on you! and i've never heard of that nailpolish trick, but i'm definitely going to have to try it!!
xx
neutraltuesday.blogspot.com

calivintage said...

gah, that coat with those shoes! you look incredible!

Unknown said...

what a cute outfit - and i especially love the pop of color with your coat. i'm all about color this season.
xox

Raez said...

very nice colour coat! i love the heels as well, so fab:)

xx raez

Kaz said...

thanks for visiting my blog darl! :)
I love those shoes you have!! they're awesome, but hard to walk in?? blue coat is awesome!

and are you serious? if youdunk your hand in a cold bucket of water they'll dry faster?!! :O i must try this!
are we talking cold? or freezing/ice cold?
xx

Ammir said...

WoW great outfit.

Bubu said...

Hello my friend!!!! yes, TOPSHOP IS AMAZING!!!! but it‘s better in sales!!!

I really love your jacket and boots!!! YEAHHH, KISSES

electricsbubbles said...

Oh! Thanks for your post.
This entry is so cool.
I love your boots e_e

... said...

beautiful coat!
XOXO
http://loresfashion.blogspot.com

Dansvogue said...

thank you very muuuch!!
i love your coat!!

Anonymous said...

Lookin' great, Alanna!

- http://21Arrondissement.com

The Starving Stylist said...

hmmmmmm interesting thanks for the tip on the nail polish! never knew that!


www.thestarvingstylist.com

Andie said...

the colour of the coat is gorgeous! and i love those boots! TRULY OUTRAGEOUS!

http://blair-waldork.blogspot.com

E said...

Fantastic coat - I love that shade of blue! And I love yourr studded booties, too!

Anonymous said...

I miss WINTER!

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if my last comment sent so here's this one:

Your coat is beautiful. I miss the winter!

English Rose ♥ said...

ohmygoodness those boots are to DIE FOR - I think I just might!

thanks for your lovely comment, great blog - hopefully you'll visit again soon =]

http://iamanenglishrose.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Pretty coat! love the 3/4 length sleeves.
Oh and Olsens Anonymous is one of my fave blogs..I go there everyday ;)

http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

yea, love this shade of Blue. Wish more girls would wear it. Looks great on you. I wish I knew the boots you are talking about?? I currently have been wearing a grey pair i thrifted over 3 years ago... absolutly love them.

Zoe said...

I l o v e this outfit! Your coat, your shoes! <3

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Love your coat and those shoes are fantastic, what nice details!