hope everyone had an amazing 2009! and may everyone have an even more amazing 2010.
my new year's resolution? keep blogging, keep reading, keep learning.. make it to fashion week baby.
my dog looks so sad..
and sweet ashley over at fashion roadkill send me two blogger awards recently. thanks so much sweetgirl for the Beautiful Blogger Award & Glamorous Blog Award. so, i'm going to share some randomness that you didn't already know about me and pass the awards on!
1)i'm a complete nerd. as much as im obsessed with fashion, im equally obsessed with the logistics and number crunching behind the companies. weird, i know.
2)my favorite food is pizza.. but i hate cheese (so, i take it all off). im aware that that's even weirder. haha
3)i'm always so cold that i'm often torn between getting dressed up and going out, or fixing tapas and some cocktails and eating dinner by the fire in my heels.
4)i'm insanely jealous of tavi (style rookie) because she is a fashiongenius. need i say more?
5)i have a baby cow. gosh, i can't even believe i just owned up to that
and i'm passing them on to:
1) le 21ème arrondissement because his photography is amazingg
2) le CHEAP c'est CHIC because her "about me" section is the most amazing piece of literature i have read on a blog thus far
3) mode d'amour because she is SO diligent about posting outfits, and they NEVER dissapoint
4) style bird because her DIY's are the most incredible and creative projects i have EVER seen
5) olsens anonymous .. i just had to include this. im too entirely obsessed with mk&a not to
and since new years is all about sparkles and gold.. i thought i'd share this picture with you. it was my favorite look from the show.. not to mention miranda kerr is a goddess