Tuesday, September 29

after the cold front that recently passed through, i was inspired to finally switch my closet: from spring/summer to fall/winter and let me just tell you- i couldnt be happier. its such a relief to finally be able to layer on the scarves, tights, and minks and to finally pull those gorgeous boots out of the closet. cant wait to share it all with my loyal readers!
in the meantime, check out this overwhelming transformation that took me days to finish, and almost seized my sanity- it was nightmarish. but now that its done, i have all those amazing fashions to look at when i go to sleep at night. ohh how nice!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
seriously, it was WAY worse than it looks

(always)alanna

1 comment:

Gerri Ward said...

OMG! YOU solely are FASHIONABLY FABULOUS! Sooo many CLOTHES!!!!:)